Just a few weeks ago, Bungie released the Destiny 2 update internally called 2.9.1, and while there were fixes included in it, it also brought a few problems in tow. Bungie has announced that a Destiny 2 upcoming hotfix is set to drop this coming Tuesday, August 4, and will bring in a host of fixes.
- Related Reading: BioWare Details Anthem Reboot Loot System, Looks Similar to Destiny
While there’s no official patch notes avialable yet, here’s a patch preview straight from Bungie!
- Fixed an issue where the Ordeal version of Lake of Shadows was inaccessible at tiers above Adept for players who do not own Forsaken.
- Fixed an issue where the Festering Core Master Nightfall was listed as 1080 Power in the Director, but was actually 750 Power.
- Guardians should expect a much greater challenge when engaging with this strike.
- Leviathan rewards of XP, Glimmer, and chances towards Exotic Engrams or Bright Engrams are now back on a weekly lockout.
- Note: Weapons and armor are not affected by the weekly lockout, and can be earned multiple times a week.
- Fixed an issue where some players could not acquire the “Means to an End” quest from the Prismatic Recaster.
- Fixed an issue where Ruinous Effigy could trigger the heal from the Stronghold Titan Exotic armor while blocking with the carry object.
- Fixed an issue where Umbral stat Focused engrams could provide less than 10 in the selected stat.
Aside from the upcoming patch, Bungie has also announced that Lord Saladin is coming back next week! Yes, the Iron Banner will once again be back next week, and will of course, offer unique rewards and more. The Iron Banner will be available from 10 a.m. on August 4, and will run through until 10 a.m. on August 11.