Destiny 2 update 1.060 has been released by Bungie on all platforms today. For those keeping tabs, Bungie is calling this patch version 188.8.131.52, which is a jump from the previously released 184.108.40.206 patch. The title update was released during today’s maintenance period. Read on for the Destiny 2 September 22 patch notes.
Destiny 2 Update 1.060 Patch Notes | Destiny 2 Update 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes | Destiny 2 September 22 Patch Notes:
- Adjusted map frequency weighting for Disjunction and Cathedral of Dusk.
- Fixed an issue where Players could not progress the weekly Crucible challenge in Crucible Labs.
KING´S FALL RAID
- Fixed an issue where the Daughters of Oryx were taking extra damage from Rocket Launchers and other sources.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to survive certain wipe mechanics throughout the activity.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes spawn behind doors during the Warpriest encounter.
GAMEPLAY & INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Seasonal mod Improved Sword Scavenger and leg armor mod Sword Scavenger would stack. If you equip one of these mods you no longer can equip the other.
- Additionally, the regular and artifact Machine Gun Scavenger mods were able to stack as well. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where Touch of Malice blight projectile could affect allies, blinding them and causing them to take increased damage from Weapons of Sorrow.
- Fixed an issue where the Touch of Malice final round was incorrectly doubling its damage when hitting a Divinity field.
- Fixed an issue where the Spark of Feedback Fragment could cause abilities, buffs, and debuffs to stop functioning in rare cases.
PLATFORMS & SYSTEMS
- Removed embedded links in Korean purchase dialogs that are not functional on Xbox and PlayStation consoles.
- Fixed a crash that could occur at startup on PlayStation 4 when users own a large number of platform entitlements.
- Fixed an issue where the 120Hz refresh rate option was missing on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.