While guardians just got a new Destiny 2 patch earlier this week, Bungie has rolled out the Destiny 2 update 2.08 December 17 patch today, or what the studio calls hotfix 184.108.40.206! This includes a small list of gameplay-related changes and fixes, which can be seen below.
Destiny 2 Update 2.08 December 17 Patch Notes (Hotfix 220.127.116.11):
- Fixed an issue where Stasis crystals could be used to wedge oneself between a rock and a hard place, resulting in Guardians being phased through closed doors.
- Fixed an issue where players could encounter a crash when emote swapping while frozen.
- Fixed an issue where Warlocks could emit a damage impulse using Vesper of Radius without using their Rift charge.
- With this resolved, Vesper of Radius may once again be equipped.
- Fixed an issue where players could achieve Solo Flawless Dungeon Triumphs using checkpoints.
- Fixed an issue where settings for Motion Blur, Film Grain, and Chromatic Aberration would reset to default between play sessions on next-gen consoles.
It’s a short but sweet list! Don’t forget to check out this week’s reset of activities and rewards, too! Also of note, this Friday, we’ll not only see Xur return, but also the first Trials of Osiris of the season! Check back here on MP1st for that once it’s live.
Time to add Ruinous Effigy to one of these patch notes. Bungie you totally emasculated a great weapon.