While guardians just got a new Destiny 2 patch earlier this week, Bungie has rolled out the Destiny 2 update 2.08 December 17 patch today, or what the studio calls hotfix 220.127.116.11! This includes a small list of gameplay-related changes and fixes, which can be seen below.
Destiny 2 Update 2.08 December 17 Patch Notes (Hotfix 18.104.22.168):
- Fixed an issue where Stasis crystals could be used to wedge oneself between a rock and a hard place, resulting in Guardians being phased through closed doors.
- Fixed an issue where players could encounter a crash when emote swapping while frozen.
- Fixed an issue where Warlocks could emit a damage impulse using Vesper of Radius without using their Rift charge.
- With this resolved, Vesper of Radius may once again be equipped.
- Fixed an issue where players could achieve Solo Flawless Dungeon Triumphs using checkpoints.
- Fixed an issue where settings for Motion Blur, Film Grain, and Chromatic Aberration would reset to default between play sessions on next-gen consoles.