With today’s Destiny 2 server maintenance, Bungie didn’t just clean up the servers, but it also deployed a new patch as well! The Destiny 2 update 2.20 May 18 patch is live now, and this is what Bungie calls the 18.104.22.168 update! This brings a slew of new fixes into the game.
Destiny 2 Update 2.20 May 18 Patch Notes:
- Removed Vex Oracles and a Minotaur which were spawned at the end of the Kingship Dock Lost Sector on Tangled Shore.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where applying certain shaders to the Hunter Guardian Games ornament would cause it to glow too brightly and dim out other armor items.
- Dreaming City Reverie Dawn armor now correctly includes the full list of shaders a player has unlocked in its shader socket.
- Fixed an issue where The Last Word ornaments had different recoil behavior than the base version.
- Fixed an issue where Bleak Watcher could allow players to continue using Winter’s Wrath even after running out of Super energy.
- Bleak Watcher Aspect has now been reenabled.
POWER AND PROGRESSION
- Fixed an issue where the Deep Stone Crypt activity node advertises the weekly challenge provides a Pinnacle drop instead of a Powerful drop.
- Fixed an issue where the Special Finisher mod could be purchased from Ada-1 more than once.
- Fixed an issue where audio was cutting off when interacting with specific NPCs, affecting multiple languages.
We’ll have the Iron Banner bounties and weekly reset up once the servers are back up again in an hour.