The official patch notes have been revealed! Check them out below (via Bungie):
- Fixed an issue with collision detection on the Bureaucratic Walk Emote
- Fixed an issue causing players to encounter empty public spaces too often in free roam
- Fixed an issue causing players to be kicked to Orbit
- Strikes now reward Faction Tokens at a range of 5 to 9 Faction Tokens per completion (up from 3 to 7)
- Nightfall now rewards 10 to 18 Faction Tokens on first completion per character
- Completing Heroic Public Events now rewards 5 Faction Tokens (down from 8)
- Destroying enemy resources no longer rewards Faction Tokens
- Opening Lost Sector chests now rewards 3 Faction Tokens for each fireteam member
- Updated Mercy Rule settings to allow Mercy to activate slightly later in the match, allowing a wider range of scores to trigger it
- Reduced score limit to 50 (was 75)Control
- Reduced score limit to 90 (was 100)
- Reduced influence that enemy-controlled zones exert over the spawning systemSurvival
- Reduced round time limit to 2 mins (down from 3)
- Reduced life count to 6 (down from 8)Supremacy
- Increased score-to-win to 70 (up from 50)
- We now grant one point for defeating an enemy Guardian
- Adjusted the influence enemy crests have on the spawning system
- Improved performance across the app and particularly on the Gear and Progress sections
- Improved screen state preservation after rotation
- Added the ability to look up Clans by name (exact matches only)
- Added suggested Clans to the ‘Browse Clans’ screeniOS
- Added suggested Clans to the ‘Browse Clans’ screen
- Fixed an issue where Clan rosters were not showing properly
- Fixed an issue causing gradual performance degradation over time
With the Destiny 2 servers being taken offline for scheduled maintenance, as expect, a Destiny 2 update has rolled out now. Currently out now already over on the PlayStation 4 version, the Destiny 2 patch is super tiny and clocks in at just 55MB! Nope, you’re not reading it wrong.
Called Destiny 2 update 1.0.6 o consoles and hotfix 184.108.40.206 on PC, the Bungie support Twitter mentions that this hotfix for PC will address issues affecting clan rosters and performance degradation.
In addition to Update 1.0.6, Destiny 2 PC will receive Hotfix 220.127.116.11 to address issues impacting Clan rosters and performance degradation. https://t.co/SSZ3NshJtA
— Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) October 31, 2017
Don’t be surprised if it’s the same thing for consoles. Once official patch notes are revealed by Bungie, we’ll be sure to update the post.
The Destiny 2 maintenance period is expected to last for four hours, and we’ll also update Guardians once it’s over. In the meantime, go check out our official details on Destiny 2’s first expansion, Curse of Osiris, and how it’ll raise the level cap. You should also check out this Destiny 2 grenades test to see which one suits your play style the best.