Guardians, it’s time once again for a refesh of new activities and rewards in Destiny 2! MP1st is back with this week’s Destiny 2 weekly reset June 23 post.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset June 23, 2020:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: Lake of Shadows
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Denial: Taken Vandals summon their shields significantly more often.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Taken: This mode contains both Overload and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload or Stagger mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Grask’s Bile: Incoming environmental damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: The Militia’s Birthright (Grenade Launcher)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: The Scarlet Keep – Investigate the recently erected Scarlet Keep and discover its dark purpose.
- Nightfall: The Pyramidion – Seek vengeance against the Vex Mind that corrupted Asher’s arm.
- Exclusive Drop: Silicon Neuroma (Sniper Rifle)
- Nightfall: The Arms Dealer – Shut down the operations of an ironmonger providing weapons to the Red Legion.
- Exclusive Drop: Tilt Fuse (Vehicle)
Complete various activities around Mercury, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic Adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
- Supremacy: “Secure those crests, and send a clear message of dominance to your opponents. Just don’t forget to give them back after the match. We’re not monsters.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and securing the crests they drop. Recover friendly crests to deny them from opponents.
- Lockdown: “Hold your ground. Yield to no one.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by capturing and holding zones. Win rounds instantly by capturing all three.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath (Hellmouth)
- Nightmare Hunt: Despair: Defeat the Nightmare of Crota, Son of Oryx.
- Nightmare Hunt: Fear: Defeat the Nightmare of Phogoth.
- Nightmare Hunt: Rage: Defeat the Nightmare of Dominus Ghaul.
- Trove Guardian is in Archer’s Line
Menagerie Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Solar Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: The Swords
- Burn: Arc Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Escalation Protocol Boss: Kathok, Roar of Xol
This boss drops:
- IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.1 (Submachine Gun)
Raid Order: Dogs > Gauntlet > Baths > Calus
Challenge: Throne Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Selfie||Self-photography at its finest.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Polemology||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of the Queenbreaker. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Mindjack Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Butterbark||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Curtain Call||Thank you, thank you! Oh, thank you!||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Duel||I challenge thee!||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|The Tall Tale||“Every story is true if you tell it right.” —Andal Brask||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Riveted Majesty Shell||For Ghosts who know there is more royalty in effort than in any blood.||Ghost Shell||400 Bright Dust|
|Intrepid Discovery Mask||Equip this ornament on any Year 3 Legendary armor set to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Barren Wastes||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Arbalest. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Saint-14 Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Arctic Pearl||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Flavedo Core||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Chalco’s Finery||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Chrome Stock||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Reef Awoken||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Up in Smoke||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Daito Capsule Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|