It’s Tuesday, Guardians, and while there’s no Destiny 2 patch released, we do have the Destiny 2 weekly reset of activities to tide us over! In addition to that, as previously announced, the Iron Banner is back for a limited time! Check out the Destiny 2 weekly reset for March 24, 2020 below, which includes the Everve
Destiny 2 weekly reset – March 24, 2020:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Arms Dealer
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Scorched Earth: Enemies throw grenades significantly more often.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Zahn’s Stratagem: Solar damage and incoming airborne damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Togetherness: Base health regen is reduced. If near another player, health regen is increased.
- Master Modifiers: Extra Champions & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Tilt Fuse (Vehicle)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: Tree of Probabilities – Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
- Exclusive Drop: D.F.A. (Hand Cannon)
- Nightfall: The Insight Terminus – Break into the ancient Vex installation.
- Exclusive Drop: The Long Goodbye (Sniper Rifle)
- Nightfall: The Hollowed Lair – The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
- Exclusive Drop: Mindbender’s Ambition (Shotgun)
Complete various activities around Nessus, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
- Iron Banner: “There will come a day when the Tower falls again. Our ability to hold territory is paramount.” —Lord Saladin – – Capture zones to increase points for every kill.
- Supremacy: “Secure those crests, and send a clear message of dominance to your opponents. Just don’t forget to give them back after the match. We’re not monsters.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and securing the crests they drop. Recover friendly crests to deny them from opponents.
- Lockdown: “Hold your ground. Yield to no one.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by capturing and holding zones. Win rounds instantly by capturing all three.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Horkis, Fear of Mithrax (Anchor of Light)
- Nightmare Hunt: Fear: Defeat the Nightmare of Phogoth.
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation: Defeat the Nightmare of Taniks, the Scarred.
- Nightmare Hunt: Rage: Defeat the Nightmare of Dominus Ghaul.
- Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
Menagerie Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: Likeness of Oryx
- Burn: Solar Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Escalation Protocol Boss: Naksud, the Famine
This boss drops:
Raid Order: Baths > Dogs > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: The Pleasure Gardens Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
- Prestige: Gladiator
Rasputin Weekly Bounties
|Public Servant: Moon||Use cache codes to open Rasputin chests after successfully completing Seraph Tower public events in Anchor of Light on the Moon. Complete daily bounties or Rasputin Activities to earn more cache codes.||4 Caches Opened||XP & Glimmer & Warmind Bits|
|Legendary Spelunker: Moon||Eliminate Champions and use cache codes to open Rasputin chests in Legendary Lost Sectors on the Moon. Complete daily bounties or Rasputin activities to earn more cache codes.||3 Caches Opened & 12 Champions Defeated||XP & Glimmer & Warmind Bits|
Same as always, keep it locked here on MP1st for the latest Destiny 2 news.