Nightfall – The Ordeal: Tree of Probabilities
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Shocker: When defeated, Goblins spawn Arc pools that causes damage over time.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Vex: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Thuun’s Stratagem: Solar damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Master Modifiers: Extra Champions & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: D.F.A. (Hand Cannon)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
FLASHPOINT: MARS Complete various activities around Mars, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
- Mayhem: “Enjoy yourselves, Guardians. You’ve earned it.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents. Abilities and Supers regenerate faster. Heavy ammo spawns more frequently.
- Breakthrough: “Deploying the Breaker makes a wager with your opponents. Don’t let them call your bluff.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by deploying the Breaker and hacking the opposing vault or by defending your own vault.
Vanguard Burn: Void SingeThe other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
Menagerie Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: The Swords
- Burn: Solar Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion’s Rest
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Escalation Protocol Boss: Damkath, the MaskThis boss drops:
LeviathanRaid Order: Dogs > Baths > Gauntlet > CalusChallenge: Throne Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
- Prestige: Gladiator
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|SIVA Emergence||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Mercurial Affliction||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Outbreak Perfected. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Infinity Cubes||In one of these timelines there must be a solution…||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Feline Fancy||Keep cat upright for safety.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|ANOTHER!||Keep them coming.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Nucleus Shell||For Ghosts who watch the universe revolve around them.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Immoderate Splendor||You can’t take it with you.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Nano Redux||Equip this ornament to change the appearance of Raiden Flux. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Hunter Ornament||1950 Bright Dust|
|Luxe Riders||Equip this ornament on any Year 3 Legendary armor set to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Splice of Life||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Lord of Wolves. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Savage Haymaker||Press to finish critically wounded combatants.||Finisher||3500 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
|Neopop Wave||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Nightmare Emergence||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Weekly BountiesRasputin Weekly Bounties
|Public Servant: Io||Use cache codes to open Rasputin chests after successfully completing Seraph Tower public events in the Rupture on Io. Complete daily bounties or Rasputin activities to earn more cache codes.||4 Caches opened||XP & Glimmer & Warmind Bits|
|Legendary Spelunker: Io||Eliminate Champions and use cache codes to open Rasputin chests in Legendary Lost Sectors on Io. Complete daily bounties or Rasputin activities to earn more cache codes.||3 Caches opened & 12 Champions defeated||XP & Glimmer & Warmind Bits|