Find out what’s in store for Guardians who journey into The Dark Below, Destiny’s first full PvE and PvP expansion launching next month.
We learned a bit about it last month when developer Bungie first announced the DLC, but now the studio is offering a more in-depth analysis with a company-made ViDoc. It offers a first look at brand new PvE Missions and Strikes, including the new Raid, Crota’s End. You’ll also catch a first look at PvP gameplay on The Dark Below’s three new Crucible maps, Pantheon, Skyshock, and Cauldron. Lastly, you’ll also find more details on The Dark Below’s Story and some of the new gear that up for offer. Have a look above.
As a bit of a recap, here’s everything you get in the $19.99 expansion pack, included in Destiny’s Expansion Pass, launching on December 9:
- 3 Story missions featuring new enemies and encounters in the Cosmodrome and Moon
- Tower Character and Vendor, Eris, featuring new Quests, Bounties, and rewards
- Exclusive Legendary Weapons and Armor
- New Exotic Weapons
- “Will of Crota” Strike
- “Crota’s End” Raid
- 3 Crucible Maps: Pantheon, Skyshock, and The Cauldron
- Maximum Light Level increase to 32
- Some new Weapons and Armor
- New Daily Bounties
- Five additional Bounty slots