Blizzard has been tight-lipped about the release of the Ultimate Evil Edition for the loot-based dungeon crawler, Diablo 3, until today.
Diablo fans on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 can start their journey to defeat the Angel Of Death on August 19, the studio announced today.
The Ultimate Evil Edition includes all of the original content offered in Diablo 3 vanilla, as well as all of the updates introduced with the Reaper of Souls expansion, including six character classes, and five acts. Check out the full feature list below:
- Adventure Mode: A new game mode that gives players the freedom to go anywhere and slay anything
- Bounties: Randomized objectives that reward players in new ways for exploring Sanctuary
- Nephalem Rifts: Fully randomized dungeons offering endless replayability and heaps of loot
- Level Cap to 70: Formidable new spells and abilities that take players to new heights of power
- The Mystic: A powerful new artisan who provides heroes with loot-customization options
Those who purchased the game on PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 won’t have to worry about starting their adventure all over again, as you’ll be able to take your character’s previous save and continue your journey on next-gen, or in the new previous-gen version, in the same console family.
In addition, those who pre-order the game will receive the exclusive Infernal Pauldrons, which offer those who equip it bonuses to Vitality, Life per Second, and Cooldown Reduction. It can also be transmogrified.
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition is set to retail for $59.99 USD on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms, with the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 copies retailing for $39.99 USD. Each copy will include the base game as well as the Reaper Of Souls expansion.