Arc System Works has pushed out DNF Duel update 1.11, and this implements bug fixes that affect gameplay. Check out everything new in the official DNF Duel January 27 patch notes.
DNF Duel Update 1.11 Patch Notes | DNF Duel January 27 Patch Notes:
Following bugs have been fixed from the update.
● The bug in which while Grappler is awakened, using MP skills after canceling Shoulder Tackle (Hold) leaves Armor effect
● The bug in which counter attack is not activated properly after parrying the opponent’s attack with the following skills / MP skills
– Grappler’s Seismic Crash
– Crusader’s Saint Counter
– Lost Warrior’s Absolute Guard
● The bug in which the following skills / MP skills do not follow-up to OTG attack when hit against Lost Warrior’s Phase Shift.
– Launcher’s Spriggan
-Dragon Knight’s Biting Dragon
● The bug which leaves Swift Master floated in the air when Vortex Hurricane is activated