The ambitious Play, Create, and Share title by Media Molecule, Dreams, will get its first update since it launched on early access earlier this year. In this Dreams upcoming update, we get a couple of brand-new games officially by Media Molecules themselves along with some new community kits and features.
Down below you can see just some of the highlights included in the patch
- Two New Games: Combo Crush, a coin-collecting frenzy that you can remix and make your own, and fan-favorite Comic Sands, created by four Mm jammers on a train during Train Jam 2018.
- New Art Kit Called “Ancient Times”
- “Whats New” feature tab added to the main dreamiverse menu to catch up on the latest new content
- More Autosurf options
- Ability to block other users, list or un-list creations from search
- Replay the intro levels in the Mm Showcase
- Customize the time before prompts appear
Along with these we can expect a number of fixes to show up once the patch notes goes live on June 6. We can also expect to see an onslaught of new user-generated content to drop on June 11, as this is when the community jam event goes live and the theme will be around the soon to be released art kit “Ancient Times.”
In addition to this news, Media Molecules also acknowledge the lack of updates, and having to wait a full month for one , and promises that they will release more frequent, smaller updates that’ll address tweaks and other changes between their bigger major content updates.
Dreams is currently available on early access for $30, which is due to increase once the game is fully released so jump on the discounted price while you still can. Dreams will be launching out of early access on the PS4 exclusively sometimes in the future.
Source: PlayStation Blog