Techland has released the Dying Light update 1.39 patch this October 14, which should show up as the Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition update 1.30, as the game has different version numbers depending on the region.
Dying Light Update 1.39 Patch Notes | Dying Light Enhanced Edition Update 1.30:
Size: 8GB (Xbox), 7GB (PS4), 12GB (PC)
Here’s what it says via the PS4 update history:
* Support for Hellraid DLC including:
– New items and blueprints
– New explorable map areas in Raid Mode
– New Armory section in HUB area
– New Potions on Raid Mode map
– Updated Tutorial Screens and new Hints
* Support for Live Events
– New weapons and blueprints
– New outfit with new perk/skill
– New thematic additions to Slums and Old Town maps
* Support for Be the Zombie mode
– Balancing update
* Support for additional dockets
* Fix for open inventory crash after back form hellraid
* Minor bug fixes
That is one hefty update for these new stuff. Hopefully, Techland releases more details regarding the update soon, and once they do, we’ll be sure to update the post.
As for Dying Light 2, Techland has mentioned that they have delayed the game to double check everything, and possibly to add more Easter eggs.