EA Vancouver has released a new title update for EA UFC 4, and it’s live now! The EA UFC 4 update 2.02 August 20 patch includes fighter and gameplay related changes, exploit fixes and more. Read on for the full patch notes
EA UFC 4 Update 2.02 August 20 patch notes:
This is via the PS4’s update history:
- Foxed issues that could prevent denying takedowns while moving or striking
- Fixed an issue with Imanari Roll being available in “Stand and Bang” KO modes
- Fixed exploit with Cage Back Clinch drives
- Tuned Marathoner Perk
- Tuned Cage Guillotine chain progress
- Tuned AI Clinch frequency
- Tuned Side Control strike damage
- Tuned Boy strike damage
- Updated moves and perks for a few fighters
- Updated Archetype movesets
No word yet on which fighters got updated moves and perks , but we’re on the look out for it. If you spot any gameplay-related changes not mentioned above, let us know down in the comments below.
Be on the look out for our official EA UFC 4 review hitting the site soon.
More MP1st Reading:
- Confirmed AAA Holiday 2020 Games You Should Put on Your Radar
- All of the Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Games Ranked
- Is the Battle Royale Genre Over-Saturated With the Addition of Hyper Scape?