Darkflow Software has released the Enlisted update 1.06 October 29 patch, which brings some fixes and changes to the game. Head down below for the complete patch notes.
Enlisted Update 1.06 Patch Notes:
- Changed experience gain in Custom Matches: if there are no players on the opposing team you will gain 20% of the experience, if there is one player in the opposing team you will gain 50% of the experience, if there are two or more players in the opposing team, the experience will be gained without change. This mechanic works in test mode and can be changed or disabled.
- Fixed the inability to change the game mode when creating a match in Custom Games.
- Added a battle time limit of 60 minutes. At the end of this time, the team with the greatest points will win. In Invasion, Assault and Destruction modes, victory goes to the defending team if the attackers have not completed the task in the mode before the end of the battle.
- Frequent flickering, which would occur in the game sessions list in ‘custom matches’, has been fixed.
- The placement of the “Hide Full” text in the filters while selecting Custom Games, which caused the text to be cut off, has been fixed.
- Fixed the “Show Filters” and “Create Game” buttons which were previously overlapping in the list of game sessions.
- Added the ability to spawn on motorcycles in the ‘Battle for Moscow’, ‘Invasion of Normandy’, and ‘Battle of Berlin’ campaigns in Custom Games..
- Corrected the name of the mission “Gorge” in the Russian localization of Custom Games.
That’s about it for the patch.