Darkflow Software seems to be hard at work all throughout the holidays, as the studio has released the Enlisted update 1.20 (PS5 version 1.000.082) patch this December 27, which is the second title update released during the holiday season (more if you count the server-side updates). Check out what’s new below.
Enlisted Update 1.20 Patch Notes | Enlisted Update 1.000.82 Patch Notes:
For now, the studio has not released the changelog for today’s patch, with the latest update being the server-side rol out of Update 0.2.4.116, which included the following improvements (via Enlisted):
- Added personal profile functionality.
- Moved the mission name in the debriefing to the centre top of the screen.
- Decreased the height of the capture point on the train in the Seelow Heights (Armored Train Escort) mission. Now you cannot capture the train while being on the bridge above it.
- Improved vehicles’ location in mission Ver-sur-Mer (Invasion) in company Invasion of Normandy.
- Improved vehicles’ location in mission Monastery (Invasion) in company Battle for Moscow.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Enlisted is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
We’re expecting the official patch notes to be released later, and once it’s available, we’ll be sure to let our readers know what’s in it.