The Elder Scrolls Online has received a new update for PC. Update 3.2.9 is roughly 164MB in size. This patch focuses on combat-related issues, world boss daily quests and more.
For the full list of patch notes, see below:
Alliance War & PVP
- Fixed an issue where Mark of the Worm was not being removed from some players at the end of a Battleground match.
- The second Omnivox alarm after you go over the bridge for the quest “Lost in the Gloam” is no longer a silent alarm.
Combat Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed an issue where using a charge ability from stealth would not correctly update your position or subsequent actions to enemy players.
- Fixed an issue where some 10, 30, 75, or 120-point unlock abilities were still functioning in non-Champion Point PvP campaigns.
Quests & Zones
- You will once again be able to receive your own world boss daily quests in Wrothgar and Vvardenfell even if you had recently completed a different one shared by another player.
What do you think of patch 3.2.9? Let us know below.
In other news, Call of Duty: WWII accidentally launched with double XP enabled, Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford has said he’s “very much against” predatory monetization schemes, and an Overwatch movie is something Activision “would like very much.”