The Elder Scrolls Online latest patch targets long loading screens and implements a temporary fix. It also addresses crashing issues, and more.
You can find the full list of patch notes below:
Combat & Gameplay
– All Spider Daedra have renounced their vows of non-violence and once again fight back against their enemies.
Crown Store & Crown Crates
– Fixed an issue where the Ebony Brassilisk pet was visible in your collections menu before you actually acquired it.
Dungeons & Group Content
– Fixed an issue that prevented you from queuing for some DLC-specific dungeons when using the Grouping Tool.
– Adjusted the following Trial encounters to be more forgiving against player character pets:
– The Warrior
– Vashai and S’Kinrai
– Zhaj’hassa the Forgotten
– Fixed an issue where your game could crash when viewing artificially-created item links in chat.
– Fixed an issue where the PlayStation 4 Pro would not automatically be set to 1080p Enhanced Mode when playing on a 1080p display.
– Fixed an issue that was preventing you from selecting an account when launching ESO while not signed into the PlayStation Network.
Quests & Zones
– You will once again be able to receive your own world boss daily quests in Wrothgar and Vvardenfell even if you had recently completed a different one shared by another player.
– Guildmaster Sees-All-Colors will now respawn properly if your character dies in Mzeneldt.
– The Dangerous Past: Sees-All-Colors will once again appear at the beginning of the quest if you were sent there by Bera Moorsmith.
– Fixed an issue where the nameplates from group members could disappear after going through a door together.
– Fixed an issue that was preventing the Lore Library from displaying all known book collections.
– Fixed an issue that was causing the scrolling combat text to appear in the wrong location on the PlayStation 4 Pro in 1080p Enhanced Mode.
Click here to view the full changes, including fixed expansion issues.
What do you think about the latest patch? Let us know in the comments below.
Source: Elder Scrolls Online