Bethesda has released a new The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) patch today, January 27! The ESO update 2.13 January 27 patch should bring a bunch of bug fixes and other changes, though don’t expect any new content, as that’s coming down the pike later in the year with the Blackwood expansion.
ESO Update 2.13 January 27 Patch Notes (The Elder Scrolls Online):
Update: Post has been updated with the patch notes released by Bethesda today.
Note that Bethesda has not released the console patch notes just yet, though one was released on PC that introduced a bunch of fixes. We’ve listed that down below, since it’s usually the same set of changes. Nonetheless, we’ll update the post once specific notes are released today.
- Fixed an issue where pre-made groups with a very high MMR would occasionally not get into a Battleground.
- Fixed an issue where the alert for changing a voice chat channel would play excessively when loading in or changing channels.
- Fixed an issue where male High Elf characters were not able to use a deployed Campfire Kit memento or the Boozy Boot emote.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “Leave Now” button to not work when a group is disbanded, you’re kicked, or everyone leaves.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent your character from sitting on validly placed chairs at certain locations.
- Fixed an issue that could occur with the beams when rotating the “Dwarven Beam Emitter, Medium” furnishing.
- Fixed a crash that was prevalent in Trials or within Dragonhold content.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen during UI updates including health changes or Antiquities excavation.
- Fixed a rare crash related to particle effects.
We’ll update the post later today once platform-specific changes are revealed.
Update: Post has been upated with today’s patch notes.