Capcom has announced the Exoprimal post-launch plans as well as full release info for the game that players can expect at launch.
For post-launch support, Capcom has confirmed that Exoprimal will see other Capcom titles crossover to the action game. Given how we’ve seen this in past titles like Monster Hunter, this should come as no surprise to anyone. Aside from that, we can expect seasonal content drops too, which is, again, not a surprise.
Exoprimal Post-Launch Plans and Launch Info
We also plan on supporting Exoprimal with title updates after its release.
- Exosuit variants that use different equipment for different play styles, like Deadeye with a burst-fire rifle that can also be used as a shotgun
- Updates with each season that add more game content
- Collaborations with other Capcom titles
While the open beta allowed players to experience some of the missions available in the Dino Survival mode, Exoprimal’s full release will feature the following content for players to enjoy.
- Missions without direct combat between players where victory is determined by clearing the PvE objectives as fast as possible
- Cutscenes and an Analysis Map where players can explore Exoprimal’s story and the mysteries surrounding Leviathan and parallel worlds
- Story-related missions in Dino Survival
- 10-player co-op missions with a variety of objectives and even fiercer dinosaurs
- A variety of maps like Dam and Volcanic Base
- 5-player missions that rotate weekly with global leaderboards for fastest completion time
- Equipment called Modules that allow for deeper customization of exosuit capabilities
- Exosuit skins, weapon skins, decals, emotes, and other cosmetic options
- In-game medals and awards for completing certain challenges, like blocking a certain amount of damage as a Tank suit
Exoprimal will launch this July 14 on the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC. You can read on for our hands-on preview of the game right here to see what we make of it so far.