Today, Ubisoft released a handy companion app for all you Android and iOS users that enables you to do many things in Far cry 3 multiplayer/co-op, including customizing loadouts and decrypting that encoded data.
Join your friends and get ahead in the game with the Far Cry® 3 mobile app for multiplayer and co-op. Earn advanced weapon mods for your favorite guns and customize your loadouts on the go! The next time you jump into a multiplayer match or co-op chapter, you’ll be ready to play.
- Decode the encrypted data you find in-game to unlock advanced weapon mods and earn bonus XP. Don’t wait until you’re playing the game to start decoding. Instead, decode on the go! Once you unlock a weapon mod, you can accept it, give it to one of your friends or sell it for more XP straight from your phone.
- View and customize your loadouts so that you’re ready to play once you’re back in the game.
- Keep track of your progress through the Daily and Weekly Challenges. Completing these challenges will earn you XP.
- Check out your personal stats and the stats of your friends, including time played, level, top weapons, awards and more.
- Keep track of the maps you’ve made in the Map Editor. You can follow the current tier placements and how many people have liked or favorite your maps.
Check out the rather odd commercial below:
[youtube id=”UyNRqyRCuhg” width=”618″ height=”378″]
The video above also mentions an “upcoming Far Cry 3 double XP weekend.” So, keep your eyes out for that soon!