Steel Wool Studios has released the Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach update 1.003 this December 23, and it brings in another host of fixes to the horror game. Read up on the official patch notes below.
Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach Update 1.003 | FNAF Security Breach Update 1.003 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to interact with a recharge station outside of Parts and Service.
- Fixed an issue with Freddy being available too early when exiting the sewers.
- Fixed an issue with users not being able to interact with arcades.
- Fixed an issue with a mission objective repeating itself and not properly updating.
- Moved two Retro CDs due to issues with Freddy being intermittently accessible. They’ve been pulled out of El Chips and Prize Counter and placed elsewhere in the world.
- Fixed an issue with security badges being available multiple times when they’re not supposed to.
Outside of today’s patch, there was one released five days ago on December 18 as well.
If there are other gameplay-related changes to this title update that you find that’s not listed above, let us know down in the comments.