The Fortnite Week 10 challenges have leaked early, giving players more time to prepare for the seven new objectives. Completing these will grant Battle Stars and XP, and so are well worth doing for Battle Pass owners.
Here’s a rundown of all of the Fortnite Week 10 challenges:
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges
- Search Chests in Fatal Fields (7)
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (250)
- Search a Chest in different named locations (12)
- Skydive through floating rings (10)
- Search between a Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV (1) (HARD)
- Eliminate Opponents (10) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park (3) (HARD)
What do you make of the Fortnite Week 10 challenges? Easy enough? Or a little bit challenging? Let us know in the comments below.
In other Fortnite news, the game’s April Fool’s Day event was subtle yet fun, there’s a Boogie Down contest that rewards players with their own custom in-game emote, and Epic Games is considering adding a Gun Game mode.