Sucker Punch Productions has released the Ghost of Tsushima update 2.14 (PS5 version 2.014 or also known as 2.014.000) which is for the Legends multiplayer mode. Players can expect fixes to the Mists of Yagata bug, adjustments for the stagger damage from the Wind Stance against spear enemies and more! Read up on the official patch notes below.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.14 Patch Notes | Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.014 Patch Notes | Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.014.000 Patch Notes:
Patch 2.14 contains the following changes:
- Fixed a bug preventing Mists of Yagata from healing teammates correctly.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Hunter’s Explosive Arrow or Staggering Arrow ability from triggering correctly.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused a stunlock if a player was attacked while holding a Bomb Pack.
- Added descriptions for weekly Nightmare modifiers.
- Kenji’s Shared Brew and Healing Gourds with Resolve gains can now be used even while at full health.
- Fixed a bug preventing waypoints from appearing above the last remaining enemies in Legends Story missions.
- Fixed a bug causing Intimidating Counter to not deal the correct amount of damage.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from un-muting themselves.
- Increase stagger damage done by Wind Stance against spear enemies.
This is most likely the last title update for Ghost of Tsushima unless it breaks something. Once we know more, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.