In case you didn’t know, Ghost Recon Breakpoint is officially launching tomorrow. As is with most online-focused games these days, there’s a Ghost Recon Breakpoint day one patch! Thankfully, the studio has pushed out the Ghost Recon Breakpoint day one update which you can read below.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint day one patch:
- Polished aim assist.
- Improved performances and optimizations.
- Improvements to online flows.
- Improved game stability.
- Improved voice chat and text chat.
- Improvements made to some menus for better understanding.
- Improved gun sounds.
- Polished matchmaking stability.
- Polished Elimination and Sabotage game modes.
- Fixed a number of flow issues (i.e. infinite loading, online errors).
- Fixed an issue where the mark would remain on a player longer than intended.
- Fixed and issue where some Milestones were not completed as intended.
- Fixed a UI issue with the end match screen page.
- Improved enemy AI detection.
CLASS, ITEMS, AND MAG DEBUGGING:
- Tweaked item spawns and loot placement on maps.
- Tweaked and improved some weapon balance.
- Fixed issues where players would get stuck in the world or fall under the map.
- Fixed issues where players would have character freeze or get stuck after specific actions.
In addition to that, a new Breakpoint live-action trailer has been released as well.
To survive the Wolves, you’ll need all the help you can get. Team up in 4-player co-op and overcome a massive hostile open world. Or face-off against other players in 4v4 tactical PVP. Ghost Recon Breakpoint available now!
Let’s hope the actual gameplay is as exciting as this five-minute trailer. Don’t forget to check out the episodes coming to the game.
For those who’ve played it already, what are your thoughts on it so far?
Source: Ghost Recon