Ghost Recon Future Soldier developer, Red Storm, has released the change list for the day one patch intended to add gameplay improvements made during the beta, and the improvements Red Storm worked on since the beta wrapped up.
Here’s the fix list:
- Introduced 6-man party system in the multiplayer game mode;
- Balanced several weapons (assault rifles, SMSGs, handguns, shotguns);
- Balanced equipment (grenades, flash bang, EMP, stun guns, number of drones in match);
- Adjusted aim sensitivity and quick scope;
- Fixed map exploits;
- Adjusted melee;
- Adjusted XP values;
- Several technical / network improvements.
Ghost Recon Future Soldier is now available in Europe. You can find our review through here.