Developer Spiders has released a new Greedfall update, which it’s calling “Patch 1,” though those on PS4 will see this as Greedfall update 1.03! This is the game’s first major patch, and is out on all platforms.
Checking the update history of the game, it lists the Greedfall update 1.03 patch notes as:
- New gameplay options are available
- Multiple quest bugfixes
- Multiple localization correction and improvement
- HDR and Brightness improvement.
- Multiple bugfixes and improvement.
On the Focus Home forums, here’s what’s listed for Patch 1:
Patch 1 Change log
- The size of subtitles can now be changed.
- Camera bobbing rectified: players will have more control over the camera.
- Invert X-Axis option added.
Several quests have been fixed, among them…
- The quest « The Prince’s Secret », unlocks as intended.
- Trials of Water can now be continued as intended (this issue was based on “The Prince’s Secret” not unlocking properly).
- Vasco’s first personal quest now works properly.
- The Seeds will unlock the sanctuary during the main quest.
- The black box can now be properly opened after following Ruben.
- The Chinese, Portuguese, Polish, and Russian localizations have been improved thanks to players’ feedback.
- Both French and English localizations have received several corrections.
- The mage skill “Ranged Shadow Impact” has been modified.
- Some aggro areas have been improved.
- Keyboard binding issue is now debugged: most key bindings should be working properly from now on.
- The trophy ‘Curiosity Cabinet” is now fixed.
- Some crashes have been dealt with.
- Minor bugs have been dealt with.
- A musical fade-out was added in an important death cutscene.
- The camera has been moved to offer a better view of the scene during some quest dialogues.
If you haven’t picked the game up, make sure to read our review and why it’s possibly Spiders’ best game to date.