The GTA Online Content Creator that, as reported yesterday, Rockstar was getting ready to release soon, has finally launched.
As of this writing, GTA V players can now look forward to downloading it and creating their own Deathmatch and Race missions.
In addition to the Content Creator, Rockstar has also released a new patch alongside it that addresses numerous bugs and exploits such as the Los Santos Custom glitch and, adds the ability to run in your garage and apartment, and tweaks a number of other aspects. You can view the full patch notes below:
Grand Theft Auto Online Patch 1.07 Notes
- Players are now able to sell vehicles that they have purchased from websites.
- Fixed an issue where a character’s tattoos would disappear when encountering cutscenes.
- Corrected an issue where players could make their vehicles and passengers invisible.
- Sticky Bombs can no longer be thrown during the countdown for the starts of GTA Races.
- Resolved issues where players were having problems accessing their accounts.
- Corrected issues with Bounties.
- Fixed an issue where players were charged full price for ammo for Grenade Launchers even if they were only buying one Grenade.
- Fixed an issue where Grenades could be filled up to maximum during UGC GTA Races.
- Team Balancing has been improved, friends and Crew members are now grouped together and Rank is taken into consideration.
- Fixed an issue where if a player has banked all of their cash, they were only charged minimal amounts for dying.
- The Karin Futo can now be recovered normally after being impounded.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to clone Tanks.
- Fixed an issue where players in the Bad Sport lobbies were seeing their time left in the lobby as “00d00h00m left”.
- Respawning has been improved to reduce the chance of repeatedly spawning in the same location.
- Cash rewards have been adjusted in Races, Deathmatches, and Parachuting to allow increases in pay-outs.
- There is now a 25% RP bonus at the end of Deathmatches, Missions, CTF, LTS, Survival, player kills, and AI kills when playing in Free Aim. This gives extra credit for completing actions with more skill.
- Until a Race has been verified, players cannot earn RP in UGC Races.
- Added a new feature to allow easier Personal Vehicle retrieval from the Impound Lot. This has a cost of $250.
- Reduced the chance of being noticed by the Cops in stolen vehicles.
- Impromptu Races can no longer be launched when in a CTF or LTS.
- Holdup Shopkeepers now have access to Ammu-Nation. You have been warned.
- Due to changes in Deathmatches (Weapon Locking), some objectives will no longer appear in this specific type of match.
- Weapon rewards (e.g. Shotgun in cop car) are blocked during weapon locked Deathmatches.
- During Weapon Locked Deathmatches, Ammo Drops will not contain Molotovs.
- Players who do not participate during Survivals can now be flagged as such by other players in the group and removed from the Survival.
- New icons added for differing types of personal vehicle.
- New awards added for the Creators.
- Players are given 1RP for every ‘like’ they receive for their creations in the Creators.
- Leaderboard functionality has been removed for any non-Rockstar content, i.e. no access to Social Club leaderboards in corona/end of mission, no best laps/personal bests, matched Crew for Head to Head etcetera.
- Passive Mode is now free ($0) to allow players more options when playing with friends.
- Three new public Playlists created for various group sizes, two new Capture-only Playlists, and updates to current themed Playlists with relevant Capture missions.
- A new option has been added to allow players to fill all of their weapons with ammo in Job Coronas. This is a one-off payment costing $20,000. The ability to fill each weapon individually remains.
In other Grand Theft Auto V related news, it looks like the GTA community has stumbled on how to reach the North Yankton area of the game while playing GTA Online, which was previously only made available during select missions in the story mode. Check out the video below:
Do you guys think it wold be cool to be able to visit North Yankton in GTA Online? Let us know in the comment section below!