Making the best of Grand Theft Auto Online’s recently launched Content Creator, developers Rockstar have verified a brand new batch of player-created jobs for everyone to participate in.
In a recent blog post, the studio highlighted ten new jobs created by the GTA Online community that are now available on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. You’ll find a healthy mix of Deathmatches, Team Deathmatches, and Races in this batch.
You can check out the full list of new jobs below, but be sure to head on over to the official blog post to read up on all the descriptions.
- Beach Side Race – created by papa_salada
- Custom Freeway gymkhana – created by SaltedCracka
- From Weazel to Weazel – created by cionyes
- Rush Hour – created by YouStupidFatFuk
- High Road – created by Spider-aka-Mr19
- The Pad of Death – created by DatBread
- Horseback Hell – created by Misterbocs007
- Lodge Battle – created by Su-per-cat
- Woodbury – created by RussianConcussin
- Long Haul 2 – created by Paradis_420
Last month, Rockstar verified another batch of ten player-created jobs which you can read up on right here.
Check them out and let us know what you think!