Rockstar Games has rolled out the GTA Online weekly update August 27 edition, and this mentions the San Andreas Prix Week! Head on below for the highlights.
GTA Online Weekly Update August 27 highlights:
- Triple GTA$ and RP in all Rockstar Created Open Wheel Races, including the nine newest tracks
- Double GTA$ and RP in VIP and MC Work & Challenges
- Players will choose next week’s Double Rewards: If they play VIP Work & Challenges more often this week, all Special Cargo Sell Missions will award Double GTA$ & RP next week; if players engage in more MC Work & Challenges, then the Double Rewards will be applied to all Biker Business Sell Missions
- The Progen PR4 Open Wheel race car, wrapped in the Estancia Tobacco-sponsored livery, is the latest Lucky Wheel top prize
- A free Green Dot Tech Mask for players who complete either VIP or MC Work, which they’ll receive when logging in next week
- A free Vapers Den Tee for any player who logs in this week
- 40% off select MC Clubhouses and Biker Businesses
- 40% off select Executive Offices and 30% off a selection of their Customizations
- Vehicle Discounts, including: 35% off the Ocelot R88 and 40% off the Declasse Drift Tampa, Declasse Hotring Sabre, and Declasse Drift Yosemite
- Prime Gaming Benefits: A GTA$200K bonus for playing this week, alongside a free Vespucci Canals Nightclub property, 70% off the Mammoth Avenger, and 75% off the Avenger Weapon and Weaponized Vehicle Workshops
Drive around and get behind the wheel in any of the Rockstar Created Open Wheel Races and earn Triple GTA$ and RP all week! Nine new tracks unveiled as part of the Los Santos Summer special:
Forget racing 50-foot catamarans through the Vespucci canals. This season the Vinewood elite have jumped on the open wheel racing hype with a track in their own backyard. It’s an easy living. Just roll from your sun lounger into the cockpit and get ready for that first-place champagne.
Life’s a Beach
What’s more uncomfortable than being in an open wheel cockpit in a g-force inducing slipstream hurtling you hundreds of miles an hour on a twisting road that makes you uncontrollably seasick while dodging competitors as they crash around you? Doing all that with sand in your pants. Surf’s up.
It’s a Sign
The iconic Vinewood Sign means many things to many people. To some, it’s fame, fortune and making it big. To you, it’s reaching the finish line with your cranium intact. Get ready to drive so close you can kiss the V for luck.
Top of The Town
There are two ways to make it into the executive boardrooms of the Los Santos business district. Option one, nepotism. Option two, you get into an open wheeler and insert yourself right into the AGM, because nothing impresses the hiring committee like driving a race car through the 40th floor window.
Everyone knows the health and safety board are too strapped for cash to stress test The Land Act Dam. Maybe that’s why they gave a private company the rights to build a high-speed open wheel racetrack. Nothing will confirm its sturdiness like a dozen exquisitely fine-tuned ultra-performance machines smashing into the first corner.
Road to Ruin
The Los Santos freeway has an estimated 71 fatal accidents per 100 miles. We know what you’re thinking. Those are rookie numbers. Let’s see if we can’t pump them up.
What’s the last thing an endangered bird sees as it cruises through a turbine at Ron Alternates Wind Farm? Once upon a time, the answer was “progress”. These days, it’s more likely to be an open wheel racecar detonating two meters to its left.
How were the residents of one of Los Santos’s most affluent areas convinced to give their permission for a challenging open wheel race right through their neighborhood? Bribery of course. That and the fact no one mentioned it would take place 20 stories up and block all-natural light. Do the residents mind? Yes. Do the race organizers care? No.
At last, the feat of engineering no one asked for: a road bridge over the Alamo Sea. And who is this great masterpiece for? Is it the much-needed infrastructure that will finally drive capital investment into the economically deprived area of Sandy Shores? Don’t be ridiculous. It’s a racetrack for dumbest 1% of the wealthiest 1% of BAWSAQ 100 CEOs. Welcome to progress.
Head on below for this week’s discounted items.
There are a range of discounts on offer throughout Los Santos this week that benefit white-collar and blue-collar criminals alike, namely:
- MC Clubhouses – 40% off:
- Downtown Vinewood
- Great Chaparral
- La Mesa
- Paleto Bay (1 Paleto Boulevard and 68 Paleto Boulevard)
- Pillbox Hill
- Sandy Shores
- Vespucci Beach
- Biker Businesses – 40% off:
- Document Forgery Offices
- Counterfeit Cash Factories
- Weed Farms
- Meth Labs
- Cocaine Lockups
- Executive Offices – 40% off
- Maze Bank West
- Arcadius Business Center
- Lombank West
- Maze Bank Tower
- Executive Office Customizations – 30% off
- Organization Name Change
- Money Safe
- Gun Locker
- Personal Assistant
- Ocelot R88 – 35% off
- Declasse Drift Tampa – 40% off
- Declasse Hotring Sabre – 40% off
- Declasse Drift Yosemite – 40% off
For more details, head on over to Rockstar’s official website.