While GTA Online is getting a big summer update later on, Rockstar Games has rolled out the GTA Online weekly update May 27 reset of activities and discounts! Check out the complete list below along with a new trailer.
GTA Online Weekly Update May 27, 2021 Reset:
- Eight new Stunt Races, featuring an array of vehicle classes such as sports cars, supercars, off-roaders, and motorcycles
- Triple GTA$ and RP in all Stunt Races
- A GTA$100,000 bonus and a free Canis American Legend T-Shirt for completing any new Stunt Race this week (to be received within 72 hours after logging in on June 7th)
- Double GTA$ and RP in Simeon Missions and Premium Deluxe Repo Work
- A free Wine Coil Cap for logging in
- The Truffade Nero Custom hypercar is this week’s top prize at the Lucky Wheel
- A free Hunting Camo livery for the Mammoth Avenger for players Rank 100 and above (to be received within 72 hours after logging in on June 7th)
- 35% off the Mammoth Avenger and its Weapons Workshop and Weaponized Vehicle Workshop upgrades
- A free Firework Launcher plus Firework ammunition
- 40% off all Facilities and their Upgrades and Modifications
- Vehicle Discounts: 40% off the Pegassi Infernus Classic, Överflöd Imorgon, Bravado Gauntlet Classic Custom, and Grotti X80 Proto
- Special and Weaponized Vehicle Discounts: 35% off the Declasse Scramjet, plus 40% off the Mammoth Thruster, Coil Rocket Voltic, HVY Chernobog, Brute RCV, Mammoth Hydra, and TM-02 Khanjali
- Prime Gaming Bonuses: Players who connect their Social Club account with Prime Gaming will get the Kosatka Submarine’s Sonar Station for free, alongside a GTA$200K bonus for playing any time this week
- New Prime Gaming Discounts: 60% off the Maxwell Vagrant, 80% off the Karin Sultan Classic and Mammoth Patriot Stretch
- And last week for Triple GTA$ and RP in Motor Wars
Introducing New GTA Online Stunt Races
Get Triple Rewards All Week Long, a GTA$100K Bonus for Completing Any New Stunt Race, and More
Sun, Sea, and Chicanes
Experience the majesty of nature as it hurtles by your window in the kind of nauseating blur that’s sure to leave a smile on your face and your dinner on the dashboard. Stunt race for classic sports cars.
A Tight Spot
Does the crushing stress of the modern world leave you feeling like the walls are closing in? Prove once and for all that it’s not just in your head when your scalp gets violently sanded by the asphalt above. Claustrophobics need not apply. Stunt race for motorcycles.
Bridge Too Far
Between the mayhem and carnage of a track packed with the kind of lunatics who take a swig of Terroil while filling up their tank, is there a better time to truly appreciate the structural integrity of the La Puerta Freeway? No. There’s not. Stunt race for sports cars.
Inspired by postmodern nonlinear French architecture, this is what you get when you feed your architect nothing but Deludamol and Blêuter’d then watch as he flatlines into the scale model. In other words, a work of genius, and one hell of a stunt race for muscle cars.
How much G-force is too much G-force, and wouldn’t you like to know first-hand? If you answered, “there’s no such thing” and “hell yeah” then you’re the ideal participant to run in this phase two clinical trial. You can rest assured the scientific findings will be greatly appreciated when they scoop you out the driver’s seat. Stunt race for supercars.
After an expensive lobbying campaign, the race organizers have managed to exempt this race from the yearly San Andreas road-fatality statistics. Because if you decide a big ass truck should take on aerobatics, you get what’s coming to you. Stunt race for off-road vehicles.
Smoke Up Your Asphalt
In an effort to distract the health and safety board from endemic violations, the Palmer-Taylor Power Station has agreed to host a tribute to the power and beauty of fossil fuels. The advice? Ride this race like it’s your last, because if the jumps don’t get you the noxious fumes will. Stunt race for motorcycles.
Clear your throat, loosen your tie, and inform the AGM that you will finish strategizing as you hit G-force. It’s time to take business outside. Is anyone taking notes? Stunt race for supercars.
Completing any new Stunt Race between now and June 2nd will net you a GTA$100,000 bonus and the Canis American Legend T-Shirt, both of which will be awarded within 72 hours after logging in on June 7th. And all Stunt Race competitors can expect a healthy payday in any new or classic Stunt Race — to the tune of 3X GTA$ and RP — all week long.
Those thinking of taking things a little further underground can take 40% off the cost of all Facilities and their Upgrades and Modifications this week, not to mention the same discount applies to a range of top-of-the-line vehicles, both weaponized and not.
Pegassi Infernus Classic— 40% off
Överflöd Imorgon — 40% off
Bravado Gauntlet Classic Custom — 40% off
Grotti X80 Proto — 40% off
Special and Weaponized Vehicles:
Declasse Scramjet — 35% off
Mammoth Thruster — 40% off
Coil Rocket Voltic — 40% off
HVY Chernobog — 40% off
Brute RCV — 40% off
Mammoth Hydra — 40% off
TM-02 Khanjali — 40% off
That’s it for this week! Once the summer update is out, we’ll let our readers know all the details.