GTA Online players, Rockstar Games has rolled out the GTA Online weekly update September 10 refresh of activities! Same as before, check out the highlights below. This week includes double rewards for Business Battles and more.
GTA Online Weekly Update September 10 highlights:
- A free Lemon Sports Tracksuit (both pants and top) for logging in
- 40% off select Bunkers and 30% off a selection of their modifications
- Vehicle Discounts, such as: 40% off the Ocelot Ardent and Declasse Weaponized Tampa, 30% off the Pegassi Zentorno, and 25% off the Dundreary Landstalker XL and Youga Classic 4×4
- Prime Gaming Benefits: A GTA$200K bonus for playing this week, alongside a free Vespucci Canals Nightclub property, and 80% off the Progen T20 and Överflöd Tyrant
- With the Los Santos Summer Special’s Invetero Coquette D10 as the latest Lucky Wheel top prize
- And Double GTA$ & RP in all Business Battles, including those featured as part of the Los Santos Summer Special, Double GTA$ & RP in any game of Land Grab, and Double GTA$ & RP in all Gunrunning Sell Missions
- Along with a chance to earn a cache of Diamonds for completing the Diamond Casino Heist
Here are this week’s fresh batch of discounts:
Expand your subterranean holdings with discounts on Bunkers and Bunker Modifications, plus earn Double Rewards on Gunrunning Sell Missions this week for some quick ROI. There are also deals on a selection of luxurious vehicles to escape from the prying eyes of the authorities.
40% Off Bunkers
Paleto Forest Bunker, Raton Canyon Bunker, Lago Zancudo Bunker, Chumash Bunker, Grapeseed Bunker, Route 68 Bunker, Grand Senora Desert Bunker, Smoke Tree Road Bunker, Thomson Scrapyard Bunker, Farmhouse Bunker
30% Off Bunker Modifications
Bunker Style, Personal Quarters, Shooting Range, Gun Locker, Transportation, MOC Weaponized Vehicle Workshop
25% Off Dundreary Landstalker XL
30% Off Pegassi Zentorno
25% Off Youga Classic 4×4
Plus take 40% off the Ocelot Ardent and Declasse Weaponized Tampa through September 16th.
For more details on this week’s activities, head on over here.