As of this writing, those who still enjoy causing havoc all over Los Santos and Blaine County on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 can now look forward to GTA Online’s latest monthly update, called “I’m Not A Hipster.”
The update doesn’t contain any major new features, but it does, however, contain the following nifty additions:
I’m Not A Hipster Features
- New clothes and accessories
- New weapons added to Ammunation: Vintage Pistol, Cavalry Dagger
- Six new vehicles
- Franklin’ Buffalo, Michael’s Tailgater, Trevor’s Rebel (clean version and Trevor’s Hot Rod Blazer are now available for purchase.
- New Gold paint jobs available for those who reached rank 100 or higher.
- Six wheeler Dubsta that’s capable of carrying 8 people is available for those who reached 100 or higher.
- A new Pure Black window tint has been added to LS Customs, along with four new jazzy vehicle horns (including one which loops and speeds up / slows down as you drive).
- Eight new individual player celebrations and four new paired Celebration animations have been added.
- Players will no longer be charged Insurance costs if their vehicle is destroyed by another player who does not have enough GTA$ to pay.
- Fixed an issue where, if an insured Personal Vehicle was destroyed, both parties had to pay the insurance costs.
- Fixed an issue where some four-wheel drive vehicles had reverted to two-wheel drive.
- Players are now able to bookmark Jobs whilst in a Playlist from the Pause menu.
- Tear Gas now does more damage and lasts longer.
- A small tick has been added to the first screen in the corona if a player has played a Job before, much like in the pause menu or Next Job Voting Screen.
- The level of difficulty is now displayed when pressing D-pad down when playing Missions.
- Twelve new jobs are now available
Much like every GTA Online update, you can also expect a slew of issues to be fixed. You can read up on the official change log right here to find out exactly what’s getting a tweaking this time around.
Additionally, we can also expect a special weekend event to coincide with the launch of the update, according to Rockstar, so keep an eye out for details.
In recent GTA V news, check out this nifty comparison videos of Rockstar’s open world title running on the PlayStation 4 compared to the Playstation 3.