On October 8, 343 Industries is taking the entire, most up-to-date Halo 4 experience on the Xbox 360, including all downloadable content and then some, and wrapping it up into one shiny new Game of the Year Edition.
It’s Halo 4 jam-packed with tons of additional content, plus some extra goodies thrown in. “As a bonus, the new edition also contains over 15 pieces of in-game and avatar content from the Halo 4 campaign and the all-new Master Chief Avatar Cloak inspired by Halo for Xbox One,” writes 343i community manager Jessica Shea in the latest blog update.
So, if you happened to miss out on what 343i had to offer with the latest in the long-running, fan-favorite FPS franchise, $39.99 isn’t a bad price to find out what it’s all about.
Check out the new trailer and content list.
[youtube id=”e_kIyotPUT4″ width=”618″ height=”378″]
List of contents
- War Games Map Pass includes: Majestic Map Pack, Castle Map Pack, and Crimson Map Pack
- Champions Bundle: Steel Skin Pack, Infinity Armor Pack, and Bullseye Map Pack
- Armor and Helmets: Recruit PRME, Venator RPTR, Gungnir PULS, Oceanic CRCT, Hazop FRST, CIO WEB, Strider, Scanner, Locus, and Deadeye
- Emblems Row 1: Spartan, Prime, Mjolnir, Falcon. Row 2: Assassin, Bonebreaker, Bulletproof, and Corbulo
- Weapon Skins: Battle Rifle ACT, Assault Rifle PRM, and LightRifle IMP
- Avatar Items: Cloaked Chief, Ghost Prop, and UNSC shirt
- Haven theme and Longbow theme
You can pre-order the Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition is at the Microsoft Store right now.