Brand new details about Halo 4 have surfaced through an online quiz found on Microsoft ExpertZone page. The new details outline the number of new weapons, vehicles, Spartan Ops, along with light details of future DLC.
- 10 new weapons; Light rifle: Forerunner weapon carried by Promethean Knights, Scattershot: Forerunner weapon, used for close-range combat
- 2 new vehicles
- 10 Multiplayer maps, more maps coming in DLC
- 50 Spartan Ops Mission, 5 missions a week with 10 weeks being one season
- Roughly 12 hours of gameplay in single-player or co-op multiplayer
- Career progression lets you earn new weapons and equipment
- Improved matchmaking
- Improved multiplayer to make a more social experience
- Improves support to create organize and track Groups
Halo 4’s multiplayer recently was crowned the winner in E3 2012’s Game Critics Awards.