The latest edition of Inside Infinite for August 2021 is here, and hot off the heels of finally giving Halo Infinite a proper release date after the tech preview, 343 Industries showed their learnings from the recently concluded preview. See the full infographic below to find out more on the Halo Infinite Tech Test stats, from the preview that ran from July 29 to August 2
- Related Reading: Halo Infinite PC Requirements Minimum and Recommended Revealed
If you want a quick rundown of the stats, we’ve compiled them below as well for easier reading:
Halo Infinite Tech Test Stats:
- 519,914 hours spent in multiplayer
- 65,342,411 total Bots slayed
- 1,346,687 total Bot and 4v4 matches
- 2,868,678 total Weapon Drills completed
- 44, 953 hours spent in Weapon Drills
In addition to these stats, Bungie also interviewed some of Halo Infinite’s developers on the tech preview, including the Bots the players played against and how the team is planning for the game’s multiplayer. Check out the full interview here.
Below is the full infographic for the tech preview stats, including the players and teams who contributed the most to the latter.
Halo Infinite is set to be released on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Windows 10 PC on December 8, 2021.