Halo: Master Chief Collection (Halo MCC) received its first patch since launching Halo Reach on both Xbox and PC. The Halo MCC update 1.127 is a small one, with developer 343 Industries noting that this patch has been in the works since before the launch of Reach on both platforms. It is not intended to address many players current issues with the game, but 343 says the top areas of feedback are being investigated by the team and a larger update should be available when the team continues working in the new year.
Halo MCC update 1.127 patch notes:
Improvements to narration across the front-end interface for Xbox.
One of our top priorities is ensuring that Halo: Reach is accessible to as many players as possible. Today’s patch includes a few updates to further improve accessibility for the title.
Addressed a mechanic for mouse + keyboard players which improves precision of aiming when taking damage.
As part of our ongoing work to assess player feedback across controller and M+KB inputs, the team discovered a legacy mechanic from the original game that was contributing to negative sentiment regarding the feel and responsiveness of playing on M+KB. We have adjusted this mechanic and are interested in what the community thinks of this change. The team will continue to monitor player feedback around controller/M+KB input.
Additional small fixes:
- Fixed an issue which prevented the sound effect for unlocking a season tier from playing.
- A stat error has been fixed that was causing multiplayer kills in Halo: Reach to increase the deaths in your service record.
- A new Halo: Reach themed splash screen has been added to celebrate the inclusion of Reach, our sixth title into Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
- Resolved an issue that could cause players to be kicked from a matchmade game when an intermittent loss of Xbox Live connectivity occurred.
- Fixed an exploit where season items which were manually made available while Easy anti-cheat (EAC) was disabled and were able to equip them after launching on an EAC enabled exe.
Source: Halo Waypoint