NetherRealm Studios has released a new Mortal Kombat 11 (MK11) patch for PC! Here’s the MK11 September 15 PC patch notes. Clocking in at 4GB, there are gameplay-related changes, though no character-specific ones.
MK11 September 15 PC Patch Notes:
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Post-Match Menu can now be properly navigated with a mouse even if Screen Adjust is not set to 100.
- Fixed an issue where Mouse cursor would appear locked if Player 1 opened the Options Menu before Player 2 finalized their selection.
- Fixed an issue where the Reward Menu would appear to be cut off in Screen Adjust was set to a low value.
- Fixed an issue where the user could not ‘Equip Skin’ with a Mouse click.
- The user is no longer able to manipulate the options with the mouse when the other player pauses the title
- Xbox One controller tips now appear in loading screens when using the Xbox One controller.
- Fixed an issue with the FPS meter overlapping the ping meter in Room Lobby.
- ‘View Profile’ option has been brought back.
- We are aware of an issue with King of the Hill Mode and Group Battle modes – users will have trouble creating fully populated lobbies. We have deployed some adjustments however we are still working on a resolution for this issue and we will deploy an update as soon as it is resolved.
That’s it for this semi-big download. Once the consoles get an update (which usually is advanced compared to PC), we’ll let our readers know.
Source: Mortal Kombat Support