Ubisoft Quebec has released the Immortals Fenyx Rising update 1.20 March 11 patch, or what Ubisoft calls title update 1.1.2! While there are gameplay-related fixes and other tweaks in today’s patch, the big thing here is the “We Are Not Alone” quest that’s free for everyone, and acts as a primer quest for the upcoming “Myths of the Eastern Realm” DLC.
Patch sizes (estimated are: 4,9GB on PS4, 3.22GB on PS5, 5.1GB on Xbox One, 5.3GB on Xbox Series X|S, and 2.65 on the Switch.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.20 March 11 Patch Notes:
How to access the primer quest:
- Update your game with the latest Title Update
- Load our game
- Open your map and check the South of Aphrodite’s region ☺
- Added support for the “Myths of the Eastern Realm” add-on, coming soon ✿
- Stability improvements
- Various bug fixes
Quests, world events, side activities:
- Added a failsafe to ensure Fenyx does not lose items found in the Vaults
- Fixed an issue where the Fleet Footed Merch store and the Live Tasks were not available in the Hall of Gods
- Fixed an issue where Fenyx could not reenter Ajax Fort after falling into the water
- Fixed an issue where NPCs were missing from the Hall of the Gods – Hermes just told us everyone is there, safe and sound!
- Fixed an issue where killing World Bosses would not award Mythical fragments
Gameplay, combat and balancing
- Added small health regeneration to preserve first section of the health bar in Vaults – But we all know Fenyx can rise from the ashes…
- Added an option to toggle the ‘double press dodge’ action
Once we get word of the next content drop for Immortals Fenyx Rising, we’ll let our readers know. Make sure to check the game out, as it even cracked our top games of 2020 list!
Source: Ubisoft forums