Ubisoft just released Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.30, which adds support for the third DLC, The Lost Gods amongst bug fixes and performance improvements.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.30 April 6 Patch Notes
- Nintendo Switch: WW: 2.97 GB, JP: 2.97 GB
- PlayStation 4: US: 4.83 GB, URM: 4.83 GB, MENA: 4.83 GB (5,190,123,520 octets), JP: 4.83 GB, EU: 4.82 GB
- PlayStation 5: 3.18GB
- Xbox One: 5.74GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 5.82GB
- PC: 4.9GB
- Added support for the new “The Lost Gods” additional content.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx where combat mode would disable after being ejected from Ajax’s Fort.
- Addressed an issue preventing “Saving Our Hides” quest to start.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx could not interact with the portal in the “Family Emergency” quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing the player to turn in the “Spring Hope Eternal” quest.
- Addressed various progression issues with “A New God” additional content.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue that could cause the quest “A Tale of Fire and Lightning” not to be available after being acquired through Ubisoft Connect.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue where the player does not have the relics in its inventory during the “It belongs in a Museum… err… Pantheon!” quest.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx would not receive Elektrum from a Live Quest.
- Added a check to ensure that looted Darkside Axe Set skin are granted to Fenyx.
- Addressed an issue where Athena’s final blessing was not awarded to the player.
- Addressed an issue where Medusa would stop taking damage from Fenyx.
- Addressed an issue where the player can assign the same button for Jump and Glide, breaking the Glide action.
- Removed a mysterious mount that made the game crash – we sent it back to the DLC where it belongs
- Addressed an issue that would cause the game to crash more often on quality mode on ps5
- [Mouse and Keyboard] Added an option to allow dodge disabling by double pressing a direction button.
About Immortal Fenyx Rising The Lost Gods DLC
In this adventure, experience a new top-down exploration and brawler-style combat! Meet a new hero, Ash, embarking on an epic journey to reunite the Greek gods.
While this update adds support for The Lost Gods DLC, there is currently no ETA for it’s release. It should be very soon though given this update release and newly added trophy support for the DLC.
Source: Ubisoft Forums