Ubisoft has released the Immortals Fenyx Rising update 1.34 June 3 patch, or what the studio calls Title Update 1.3.4! This brings a bunch of fixes to the game, which you can read about below.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.34 Patch Notes:
- Bug Fixes
- Stability improvements
- Performance improvements
- Fixed an issue where the “Go Do Hero Things” quest would not complete.
- Fixed an issue where the “Pecking Order” quest would not proceed to the “Nest Egg” quest.
- Fixed an issue where defeating Cerberus in the Hound of Hades vault would not register.
- Fixed an issue where a cutscene in “Bolt from the Blue” would not trigger.
- “A New God” – Fixed an issue where an invisible wall was preventing the completion of the “Trial of Zeus”.
- “The Lost Gods”- Fixed an issue where Demeter would spawn under the ground during the “Gardenian of the Guarden. Wait. What?” quest.
- “The Lost Gods” – Fixed an issue where the player’s character could not interact with Poseidon during the “Powerful as the Waves, Dumb as a Rock” and “The Other, Other Brother” quests.
- Fixed an issue where the Molten Fragment was not granted when collecting it in the “Arena of Agility”.
- Fixed an issue where the Vestment of the Horai was missing from the inventory.
The Lost Gods:
- Fixed an issue where the Essences would stop working after a certain time.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s character would abruptly swim up and down in the large waterfalls found in Boreas’ region.
- Fixed an issue where the Opportunist achievement was awarded too soon.
- Fixed an issue where the difficulty would ramp up too fast.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would spawn prematurely, after they were defeated in the same in-game day cycle.
- [PC] Fixed an issue where the game would freeze when moving the window from one monitor to another while in windowed mode.
Source: Ubisoft forums