Frontier Developments has released the Jurassic World Evolution 2 update 1.04 patch notes for January 11, and this one is for some changes to the Velociraptors, as well as more changes and fixes! Head down below for the complete patch notes.
Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.04 Patch Notes:
Hello Park Managers,
There is a new hotfix out for Jurassic World Evolution 2 on all platforms. This patch addresses the 2001A Velociraptor quills, and other community reported issues.
- Fixed an issue that caused audio to be muted inside the Jurassic Park Era Aviary
- Renamed the Pteranodon 1997 skin to “Pteranodon 2001”.
- The Pteranodon 2001 skin is now unlocked by playing Isla Sorna: Site B Chaos Theory, instead of Jurassic Park: San Diego Chaos Theory
- Added quills back to the 2001A Velociraptor skin
- Fixed an issue that caused 2001 Velociraptors to be missing teeth
- Fixed an instance of dinosaurs becoming stuck
- Fixed an issue that sometimes allowed flying reptiles to phase through aviaries
- Balanced target appeal, target income and target visitors
- Target income now changes when the difficulty is changed
- (consoles only) Fixed HDR brightness screen setup on consoles
- Various stability fixes
That’s about it for the patch.
Source: Jurassic World Evolution 2