Frontier Developments has released the Jurassic World Evolution 2 update 1.06 patch today, and this one is for Indominus Rex fixes and more! Head down below for the complete Jurassic World Evolution 2 March 17 update patch notes.
Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.06 Patch Notes | Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.3.2 Patch Notes | Jurassic World Evolution 2 March 17 Update Patch Notes:
Hello Park Managers!
Update 1.3.2 is now available for all versions of Jurassic World Evolution 2. Please see the full list of changes and updates below:
- Removed killing tranquillised dinosaurs from the hunt behaviour
- The UI now displays accurate Area territory needs for a combined Indominus Rex / Velociraptor pack
- Environmental needs are now consistent across members of a combined Indominus Rex / Velociraptor pack
- The Kentrosaurus and Ouranosaurus Camp Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack variants no longer have blank entries in the Park List sidebar in the map
- Fixed Scorpios Rex not unlocking with certain sandbox settings
- Fixed instances where after completing the research for ‘Additional Upgrade Slot’, the second slot for upgrades doesn’t unlock
- Fixed occasionally being stuck on the main menu on Epic
- Game crashes trying to generate a live capture event for the Ouranosaurus or Kentrosaurus Camp Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack variants
- Various other stability fixes
That’s it for the patch. Once a new title update or new content drop is announced, we’ll let our readers know. Stay tuned by bookmarking our Jurassic World Evolution 2 game hub.
Source: Jurassic World Evolution 2