Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’s latest title update, which hit Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC just last week, is now available to users on Xbox 360.
The update arrives alongside an offering of new weapon DLC, personalization packs, and weapon camos, which were revealed earlier today. A similar patch is expected soon on PlayStation 3. We’ll update this article when we hear more.
Read on for the full list of patch notes in today’s update, courtesy of the official Advanced Warfare forums.
Advanced Warfare Xbox 360 Update – May 5
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fixed a rare issue where some players were not receiving an Advanced Supply Drop when they reached 20, 30, and 40 levels.
- Fixed a rare crash issue when entering the System Link menu.
- Fixed an issue where spectators in third person would see first person crosshairs on some weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the stock of the ARX-160 would disappear when cloaked.
- Fixed an issue where scopes would not display after viewing a player in third person Spectator mode.
- Fixed an issue where the field of view would not change when changing from first person to third person in Spectator mode.
- MK14 – Increased headshot damage multiplier.
- ASM1 – Reduced the magazine size.
- Pytaek – Decreased initial recoil, decreased aim down sights time.
- EPM3 – Increased the headshot damage multiplier, decreased the heat build up when firing.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game could freeze when redeeming an item from the Armory.
- Fixed an issue for the virtual firing range could display a higher than 100% accuracy when using shotguns and grenades.
- Fixed a issue where arms without bodies would show up in the virtual lobby.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not able to pass leadership of a party to another player in the party.
- Fixed an issue where Season Pass owners through the Complete Your Season Pass promotion were not able to download Ascendance.
- Fixed an issue where the “Woo Who?” slide-kill challenge was not tracking kills with certain variants.
- Added quick access to the in-game store to the Message of the Day.
- Various improvements and network optimizations for the in-game store.
- Removed quantity limitation on Advanced Supply Drops in the In-Game Store.
- Fixed an exploit with the Aerial Attack Drone scorestreak.
- Fixed a rare animation bug for the XS1 Goliath scorestreak.
- Fixed a rare issue where a player could be invincible after calling in a Goliath.
Ranked Play Updates
- Fixed a rare issue where players would lose functionality after entering and exiting the Create A Class menu.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to get around the probation period when leaving a game early.
Game Mode Specific Updates
- Adjusted various spawning logic for Domination, Momentum, Capture the Flag, Hardpoint, and Uplink game modes.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to enter into a Free-For-All match while using splitscreen.
- Fixed an issue where the grapple was able to be used on glass surfaces instead of breaking them.
- Fixed a rare issue wher players were able to advance more than one Gun Rank with a multi-kill in Gun Game.
- Fixed an issue where the “Contested” and “Taking” notifications were displaying incorrectly in Domination.
Map Specific Updates
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
Adjusted various spawns for Drift for before and after the dynamic map event.
- Fixed an issue where the animation for Aiming down sights would not show correctly after the map based scorestreak has worn off on Site 244.
- Adjusted the height of the XS1 Vulcan scorestreak on Perplex.
- Fixed a rare issue where the Missile Strike would be uncontrollable on Climate.
- Fixed an issue where orbital care packages could be called into inaccessible areas.
- Fixed an issue where the playercard would show up twice in the killcam when the player was using the map based scorestreak on Site 244.
Exo Survival Updates
- Adjusted damage for the EM1.
Exo Zombies Updates
- Fixed various out of map exploits where players could remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
- Fixed a rare issue where the fire rate of some weapons would affect the secondary weapon of a player.
- Various improvements to the Exo Zombies menu.
- Improved graphical stability when using the Magnetron gun.
- Fixed an exploit where the Magnetron weapon could have unlimited ammo.
- Fixed an issue where a trap was issuing an incorrect amount of credits.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t being damaged by Toxic Gas.
- Fixed an issue where Bubby could focus on the Distraction Drone.
- Fixed an issue where the Achivement for rescuing 20 suvivors was not unlocking.