A new update has rolled out for the PC version of the free-to-play title, Warframe.
Upon downloading update 12 for Warframe, you should see the following changes live after relaunching, including the addition of a new Warframe, Zephyr, and a few new weapons.
Warfame Update 12 Patch Notes
- NEW WARFRAME ZEPHYR – Specializing in air attacks and mobility, Zephyr dominates from above.
- SAVE DARVO – The ‘Ties That Bind’ Alert Mission has players working to save the infamous Darvo once again. To participate, players can click on the in-game Alert and follow Darvo’s guidance.
- NEW MISSION TYPE – The new Interception mission type has players trying to intercept an interplanetary communication that is being beamed to four towers on the map. The more towers captured and held, the faster the message can be decoded. Players must also keep the enemy from decoding the message for themselves. Once the message is decoded by either side, the round is over.
- NEW WEAPONS – A number of new weapons are now available including the Phage Shotgun, Jat Kittag Jet Powered Polearm, Dual Cestra Sidearms and the Akstiletto Dual UZI.
- LEVEL EXPANSION – The Forest Tileset has returned and is now found in all “Earth” missions!
- MOD STACKING – Mods will now be organized in stacks in the Arsenal to improve duplicate Mod management.
- NEW TENNO LAB – The new Tenno Research Lab allows players to construct Warframes in a new way – in the Dojo!
- NEW IN-GAME HUD – An updated Heads Up Display provides a refreshed and simplified playing experience.
- ALTERNATE HELMET – A Paladin has never looked so good! Give Oberon a fresh look with a new Alternate Helmet – Oryx.
- NEW WARFRAME SKINS – Customize your Warframe with four new Warframe Immortal Skins
For the full patch notes, feel free to head on over to Warframe’s official forums.
Additionally, developers Digital Extremes have also included two companion videos for the update that go over a few patch highlights highlight the new Zephyr Warframe.
Are you enjoying the new Warframe? Let us know in the comment section below!