The latest patch for League of Legends is a major change for laners who main Pantheon or any other poke champ for that matter. With the introduction of League of Legends patch 8.2, you’ll now draw minion aggro when landing targeted spells, so now instead of being left alone, every Q, W, or E you land means minion damage(not to be confused with skillshots).
Aside from that major change that Riot has been nonchalant about, champions are getting nerfs and buffs left and right, some might be happy, others might cry for their bruiser Vayne being nerfed. You can read the full patch notes below and download the latest patch right now through the League of Legends client.
- BONUS ATTACK SPEED AT LEVEL 1: 0% ⇒ 10%
E – Whiplash
- UNEMPOWERED DAMAGE: 4% target’s maximum health (+2.5% per 100 ability power) ⇒ 3% target’s maximum health (+1.5% per 100 ability power)
- EMPOWERED: 6% target’s maximum health (+3.5% per 100 ability power) ⇒ 4% target’s maximum health (+2.5% per 100 ability power)
Q – Mystic Shot
- BASE DAMAGE 35/55/75/95/115 ⇒ 15/40/65/90/115
Passive – Get Excited!
- Updated TOO EXCITED: Get Excited’s attack speed no longer stacks
- New OVER 9000: Jinx’s attack speed can exceed the cap while she is Excited
Q – Switcheroo!
- Updated MINIGUN ATTACK SPEED: 30/40/50/60/70% ⇒ 30/55/80/105/130%
- Removed JINXED: Minigun no longer gains attack speed based on Jinx’s level
- New: Jinx’s first attack after switching to minigun comes out within .4 seconds of swapping
Passive – Unseen Threat
- RATIO 0.4 bonus attack damage ⇒ 0.2 bonus attack damage
Q – Taste Their Fear
- RATIO 1.1 bonus attack damage ⇒ 1.2 bonus attack damage
Q – Call of the Void
- RATIO 0.8 ability power ⇒ 0.65 ability power
R – Nether Grasp
- COOLDOWN: 120/100/80 seconds ⇒ 140/110/80 seconds
Q – Consume
- New THESE HANDS: Well Fed now additionally grants 3/5/7/9/11 (+5 per 100 ability power) magic damage on basic attacks
W – Blood Boil
- New MAGIC FINGERS: Now additionally increases ability power by 40% (max increase: 40/60/80/100/120) on both targets.
W – Bellows Breath
- Removed UNSTOPPABLE: Ornn is no longer Unstoppable during this ability
R – Call of the Forge God
- COOLDOWN: 130/100/70 seconds ⇒ 140/120/100 seconds
W – Aegis of Zeonia
- MINION AGGRO OP: No longer blocks or is consumed by siege minion attacks
Q – Hymn of Valor
- COST: 60/65/70/75/80 mana ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70 mana
- ATTACK SPEED GROWTH: 4% ⇒ 3.3%
R – Final Hour
- BONUS AD: 30/50/70 ⇒ 20/30/40
Enchantment: Runic Echoes
- MISSING MANA RESTORE 15% ⇒ 25%
- Riot has opted to remove all sightstone items and will instead give existing support items three ward charges.
- Ruby Sightstone
- Frost Queen’s Claim
- Talisman of Ascension
- Face of the Mountain
Updated Items and Quests
- Updated WARD ITEM: Completing a support item quest now grants Sightstone active, rather than the old quest rewards
- New GO TO BASE: Quest completion will only grant one ward charge until returning to the fountain
- Updated LESS QUEST: Quests now complete at 500 gold earned, not 750
- New THE NEW MODEL: Upon quest completion, item will upgrade into Eye of Frost, which can hold up to three ward charges
- New THE NEW MODEL: Upon quest completion, item will upgrade into Nomad’s Eye, which can hold up to three ward charges
- New THE NEW MODEL: Upon quest completion, item will upgrade into Celestial Eye, which can hold up to three ward charges
Remnant of the Watchers
- OLD NAME: Eye of the Watchers
- BUILD PATH: Sightstone + Frostfang + 550 gold ⇒ Frostfang (or Eye of Frost) + Ruby Crystal + 550 gold
- ALL STATS: Unchanged from old Eye of the Watchers
- New THE NEW MODEL Upon quest completion, item will upgrade into Eye of the Watchers and gain the Sightstone active
Remnant of the Ascended
- OLD NAME: Eye of the Oasis
- BUILD PATH: Sightstone + Nomad’s Medallion + 550 gold ⇒ Nomad’s Medallion (or Nomad’s Eye) + Ruby Crystal + 250 gold
- ALL STATS: Unchanged from old Eye of the Oasis
- New THE NEW MODEL: Upon quest completion, item will upgrade into Eye of Ascension and gain the Sightstone active
Remnant of the Aspect
- OLD NAME: Eye of the Equinox
- BUILD PATH: Sightstone + Targon’s Brace + 550 gold ⇒ Targon’s Brace (or Celestial Eye) + Ruby Crystal + 650 gold
- ALL STATS: Unchanged from old Eye of the Equinox
- New THE NEW MODEL: Upon quest completion, item will upgrade into Eye of the Aspect
Spellthief’s Edge Line
- Updated NOT A JUNGLE ITEM: Spellthief’s Edge line’s recharge penalty now also applies on non-epic monster kill
- LOCKOUT ON MINION/MONSTER KILL 8 seconds ⇒ 12 seconds
Relic Shield Line
- Updated SPOILS OF WAR: Proc healing is reduced by 50% if the item’s owner is ranged
- The old support items that don’t have wards will remain on Twisted Treeline
- DAMAGE: 40-140 (at level 1-18) ⇒ 10-120 (at level 1-18)
- HEALTH SCALING DAMAGE: 3.5% maximum health ⇒ 3% maximum health
- New DAMAGE AD RATIO: 0.15 bonus attack damage
- New ABILITY POWER RATIO: 0.1 ability power
- FLAT RESISTANCES: 20 ⇒ 70-120 (at level 1-18)
- Removed PERCENT RESISTANCES: AMP No longer increases resistances by 30%
Grasp of the Undying
- RANGED HEALING AND DAMAGE REDUCTION: 50% ⇒ 40%
- RANGED PERMANENT HEALTH PER PROC: 2 ⇒ 3
- COOLDOWN: 45 ⇒ 70-40 (at level 1-18)
- BASE SHIELD: 60-150 (at level 1-18) ⇒ 70-150 (at level 1-18)
- SHIELD AP RATIO: 0.20 ability power ⇒ 0.25 ability power
- SHIELD HEALTH RATIO: 10% bonus health ⇒ 12% bonus health
- MELEE SLOW: 40-50% (at level 1-18) ⇒ 45-55% (at level 1-18)
- RANGED SLOW: 20-40% (at level 1-18) ⇒ 30-40% (at level 1-18)
- ACTIVE ITEM SLOW: 50% ⇒ 60%
- Updated LESS LOOT: Drop rate significantly decreased in the first 15 minutes of the game
- Updated LESS LESS LOOT: After 15 minutes, drop rate slightly decreased for melee, significantly decreased for ranged
- Updated BUYER’S MARKET: Sell values about 20% lower
Coup de Grace
- DAMAGE AMP: 9% ⇒ 7%
- MAX DAMAGE AMP: 12% ⇒ 11%
- GOLD ON KILL: 25 gold ⇒ 20 gold
- DURATION: 180 seconds ⇒ 60-180 seconds (at level 1-18)
- New ZOMBIE BY PROXY: When a Zombie Ward user reveals a ward via sweeper, control ward, or scrying bloom, they no longer have to actually hit the ward to spawn a Zombie Ward (if the ward then dies).
- VISION RADIUS: 350 ⇒ 450
- Champions with spammable targeted spells, like Pantheon and Cassiopeia, put opposing laners in an awkward position: fight back and draw minion aggro, or just take the punishment they hand out. Changing this mechanic will make those champions a lot more intuitive to play against, as well as easier to balance.
- Moment of death is now punctuated by a brief, team colored animation. This displays on players, epic objectives, and structures. Player healthbar animations can be toggled off in the options menu.
- Ticks are more evenly spaced and readable for champions with super high health.
- NAME-BRAND: Hovering over a player in the scoreboard now shows the name of the skin.
- MY ULTIMATE IS CHARGING: You can now chat ping ultimate abilities for all players from the scoreboard— – though you’ll only be able to see timers for allies.
- PARTY TIME: You can now invite any player to your party. Instead of restricting players from being invited from the lobby screen, there will now be a notification next to the Queue button indicating if every player can queue for that mode.
- ALLY SKIN PREVIEWS: You can now see your allies’ skin selections in the finalization phase of Champ Select. Build a full Star Guardian team for maximum skin-timidation!
- Minions now have items in their inventories which explain previously hidden mechanics. No mechanics have been changed.
- Computer usernames not containing alphanumeric characters no longer cause League Displays to BugSplat on startup.
- Fixed a bug that caused wallpapers on Windows 7 to rotate too rapidly.
- Fixed an issue which caused images to load as a solid color instead of art.
- Fixed an issue where power settings weren’t functioning properly.
- Removed the Default Screensavers collection from League Displays. Now if players do not select a screensaver or wallpaper, nothing will change.
- Added a large amount of art, including updated splashes for champions like Evelynn and Twitch. We will continue to update the art selection.
- For updates in the future, you can check out our FAQ here. If you have questions or suggestions please let us know!
- Janna’s R – Monsoon no longer incorrectly knocks back champions who are protected by spell shields
- Galio’s W – Shield of Durand shield now correctly returns out of combat after falling off
- Ashe’s E – Hawkshot no longer procs spell shields when flying through champions out of Ashe’s self-vision
- Jayce’s E – Thundering Blow no longer disables Flash and Hextech Flash when used on a champion with Hextech Flashtraption shortly after they have flashed
- Fixed a bug where if Aftershock had already been triggered, the owning champion’s death would cause the damage effect to apply early
- Fixed a bug where if a champion with Aftershock immobilized a champion after their death, their corpse would trigger Aftershock as normal
- Hard crowd control effects no longer incorrectly interrupt Anivia’s R – Glacial Storm channel or Aurelion Sol’s W – Celestial Expansion when the spell applying the crowd control had been blocked by a spell shield
- Omega Squad Twitch’s Q – Ambush Camouflage VO lines have been restored
- Santa Braum is no longer missing his purchase and champion-specific taunt VO
- Star Guardian Lux’s staff is no longer missing its glow
- Ambitious Elf Jinx’s Q – Pow-Pow now uses skin-specific SFX, as opposed to base
- Star Guardian Miss Fortune’s beam VFX have been restored during her B – recall animation
- Pentakill Olaf’s Q – Undertow once again makes a cymbal crash sound!
- Headhunter Rengar’s chromas R – Thrill of the Hunt True Sight SFX no longer persist on an enemy target
- Battle Boss Malzahar’s W – Void Swarm and E – Malefic Visions SFX have been toned down and are now less noisy
Excited for the latest patch? Let us know in the comment section below your thoughts, and even leave your champion name so we can feed with you!
Source: League of Legends