EA has released the Madden 22 update 2.05 patch this January 14, and this is for various improvements related to gameplay and technical issues. Head on for the patch notes for the last-gen version (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Stadia).
Madden 22 Update 2.05 Patch Notes | Madden 22 January 14 Update Patch Notes:
- Related Reading: For the Madden 22 January 14 Patch Notes for Last-Gen (PS4, Xbox One, PC) Head on Over Here
Madden NFL 22 (Xbox One, PS4, PC, Stadia)
- Gameplay tuning with RPO Peek plays
- Various Franchise issues addressed
- Updated functionality of RPO Peek plays so the ball will be handed off automatically when the QB does not throw the ball within the provided window
- Addressed an issue with the Film Study Ability where the opponent’s play art was not being displayed in online games after meeting the requirements
- Fixed an issue where scenarios were incorrectly awards a development trait upgrade even though they failed reaching the goal when swimming
- Fixed an issue where some scenarios were not tracking properly due to a bug with the stat type
- Fixed an issue where users would rarely hit a soft lock in the Training Recap screen
- Fixed an issue where users would occasionally soft-lock when exiting Franchise before the draft
- Fixed an issue where users would soft lock after exiting a game
For past patches and news on Madden 22, check out the game hub for it here.