We are just two weeks away from the release of the next-gen version of Marvel’s Avengers and it’s free Future Imperfect DLC, and to help draw up some excitement Crystal Dynamics have released an all-new video, showcasing some of Marvel’s Avengers next-gen features .
- Related Reading: Marvel’s Avengers XP Rework Announced; Cosmetics Geting Changes Too
Marvel’s Avengers Next-Gen Features Trailer
- 4K Native with 60FPS support
- Faster loading
- Higher-resolution textures
- Improved heroics and armor destruction
- Stochastic screen-space reflections
- Contact-aware sharpening
- Higher-resolution translucency
- Improved ambient occlusion
- Improved anisotropic texturing
- Spatial audio
- Haptic Feedback (PS5)
Marvel’s Avengers will officially be available on the PS5 and Xbox Series consoles on March 18. If you own the game on either previous gen consoles you will be eligible for a free upgrade. Additionally, March 18 is also the same day that the next DLC is releasing, Hawkeye’s Future Imperfect.