As expected, Crystal Dynamics has released the Marvel’s Avengers update 1.42 July 6 patch, or also tagged as the v1.8.1 title update. This brings a host of fixes to the game and more! For those playing on PS5, Xbox Series, this shows up as version 1.000.019! Head on below for the official list of fixes.
Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.42 Patch Notes | Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.000.019 Patch Notes | Version 1.8.1:
REASSEMBLE CAMPAIGN & AVENGERS INITIATIVE
- The Vault Onboarding mission now properly updates after completing a SHIELD Cache.
- Players no longer automatically swaps to Hulk when choosing To Find Olympia from the Avengers Initiative War Table during Kamala’s portion of the level.
ART & ANIMATION
- Captain America’s “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit’s shield now displays correctly in the Reassemble Campaign’s final battle and ending cinematics if equipped.
- Captain America’s “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit’s shield is now oriented correctly on his back so the star faces upwards.
- The “Back in the Game” buff no longer appears when switching characters.
- Mission tooltips for the Mega Hive now correctly mention that only 4 Heroic Gauntlets need to be completed instead of 8.
- A snippet of code no longer appears in the tooltip of the Red Room Uniform.
- Players can no longer use the Void Tech Transponder to shrink Monica in Beating the Odds.
GEAR, CHALLENGES, & REWARDS
- Gamma Resistance will no longer show up in the Buff feed as [REDACTED BUFF] Resistance.
- Enemies may not spawn in some floors in Last Avenger Standing.
That’s about it. Don’t forget, the Red Room event is coming back for the launch of the Black Widow movie this week!