Developer Torus Games has released Matchpoint – Tennis Championships update 1.02 today for all platforms. This update comes with tons of bug fixes that will hopefully improve the gameplay. Check out the full Matchpoint – Tennis Championships July 28 patch notes below.
Matchpoint – Tennis Championships Update 1.02 Patch Notes | Matchpoint – Tennis Championships July 28 Patch Notes:
The only patch notes released so far come from the game’s PS4 update history. You can read the details below
Bug fixing and quality of life improvements
• Fixed an issue that could lead to freezes and occasional crashes.
• Added variable delay to the A.I. serve time, to give user time to adjust positions.
• Improved memory management by cleaning up scenes correctly, which also fixes some crashes.
• Optimizations regarding an issue with controller dis- and re-connection.
• Camera updates and improvements
• Fixed scoring related issues that were being caused by saving/loading career matches.
• Fixed a camera issue that was occurring on one of the stadiums.
• Fixed incorrect location images displaying for some tournaments.
• Fixed a clipping issue in Training court.
• Fixed an UI issue where buttons were no longer highlighted when cancelling confirmation popups.
• Fixed an issue where the user could activate career options while exiting career mode.
• Fixed issue where player would walk against invisible wall during serve animation.
• Fixed an issue where the crowd didn’t appear under certain circumstances.
• Fixed a display issue with the Chinese flag.
• Improvements to the UI popup system, which also fixes some bugs.
• Fixed an issue that led to a false score.
• Fixed incorrect call outs from the commentators regarding strengths/weaknesses and set point/match point.
• Fixed the sorting of the ranked trophies.
• Localization improvements
• [Multiplayer] Fixed region not being saved correctly when joining a game via an invite code.
• [Multiplayer] Added new region UI text to multiplayer select screen.
• [Multiplayer] Fixed an issue that resulted in the aim marker lagging in multiplayer matches.
• [Multiplayer] Aim marker is now turned off in Ranked Multiplayer and the option is removed in the settings menu.
• [Multiplayer] Fixed some bugs related to the timeout for idling in Multiplayer.
Several changes to the ELO System
• Fixed some bugs that resulted in ELO calculation errors
• Adjusted the ELO ranges being searched for when playing ranked matches. The longer you search for a match, the bigger the ELO range that is being searched for. Qualifying matches have a bigger impact on your ELO now
• Fixed a bug that showed ELO changes during qualification matches.
• Fixed an issue where the ELO was calculated incorrectly after leaving a match.
• Fixed a bug that prevented showing the post-match flow in multiplayer after leaving through the pause menu.
• Removed the forfeit timer from Invite a Friend mode.
• Fixed an issue where the Master Rank trophy wouldn’t display after reaching or exceeding 2200 ELO.
• Fixed the display and overlapping of 4 digit ELO points.
If the developer releases more patch notes, we’ll be sure to update this post. Matchpoint – Tennis Championships is out now for the PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch platforms.